Ponds White Beauty Naturals Facial Foam – Review
Today we will talk about Ponds white beauty natural facial foam with Camellia leaf extract. Ponds have been the most trusted product in Indian market. I personally love Ponds products too. Ponds launched its new face wash so i had to get my hands on it.
Ponds White Beauty face wash claims to deeply clean and exfoliate to reveal pinkish-white skin. Camellia Leaf known to be found in the foothills of the Himalayas, this precious extract contains powerful natural antioxidants that fight against the cause of skin darkening.
Use every morning and evening as the first step in your skin care regime. Apply foam with cicular movements over moistened face. Rinse with water. Avoid diret contact with eyes.
Pro’s (what I like):
- Inexpensive. 50g will cost you 75 rs.
- It smells very familiar to all Ponds face wash range.
- It leaves my skin super clean. You can actually feel it.
- I have combination skin. So it helped me to remove the oil.
- Smooth texture.
- Little goes a long wayy.. Just one tiny drop is enough.
Con’s (what I don’t like):
- Didn’t whiten my face as it claims.
- I have finished almost entire tube but i did not notice any change in my skin colour.
- Very drying. Not for people with dry skin.
- It claims to reduce spots but i didn’t see any difference on mine.
If you are looking for a whitening face wash then I would not recommend it. It is a good product to clean your skin but it does not do what it claims.
Rating : 3.5/5